Grill Fired Fajita Burritos Recipe
We’ve all had burritos, but have you tried Grilled Burritos? Now’s the time to try with this recipe that is sure to get rave reviews! Fire up the grill and let us know what your taste buds think!
• 1 Chicken Breast
• ½ Purple Onion
• ½ Green Pepper, ½ Red Pepper, ½ Yellow Pepper
• 1 pack Tortillas
• 1 pack Mexican Rice
• 15 oz. can Black Beans (drained)
• ½ 3.5 oz. can Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce (not drained)
• 16 oz. Pico de Gallo or Salsa (drained) •
1 Cup Shredded Mexican Cheese
• 1 small container Sour Cream
Cut Onions and Peppers in half (removing seeds), and place face down on grill for 5 minutes (can put on with Chicken to save time)
• Grill 2 Chicken Breasts for 5 minutes on each side to internal temperature of 165F (cover grill to preserve heat)
• Boil 1 pack of Mexican Rice according to package instructions
• Stir into to cooked rice: Black Beans, Chopped Chipotle & Adobo Sauce, Cheese, Chopped Onion, Chopped Peppers, Pico de Gallo
• Ladle mix onto tortilla and top with sour cream (fold burrito)
• Grill burritos 2 minutes on each side
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!