- 1/4 red cabbage, thinly sliced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- Juice of 1 lime, plus wedges for serving
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave nectar
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Kosher salt
- 12 corn tortillas
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless halibut fillet, cut into strips
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup fresh salsa
- Toss the cabbage, cilantro, lime juice, honey and mayonnaise in a bowl. Season the slaw with salt.
- Warm the tortillas on grill over medium-low heat. Wrap in a towel to keep warm.
- Mix the flour, chili powder, and salt and pepper to taste in a shallow bowl. Dredge the fish in the flour mixture, then grill in batches until golden and just cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Season with salt.
- Halve, pit and slice the avocado. Fill the tortillas with the fish, avocado, slaw and salsa.
- Serve with lime wedges.