No more tending the coals every hour when smoking meats; the Americana Stainless Steel Charcoal Water Smoker offers optimal control, longer cook time, and less monitoring than traditional charcoal smokers. Perfect for smoking chicken, fish, and other meats to a savory finish, the combo smoker coils boil water to produce steam and burn wood chips to produce smoke that, together, more efficiently penetrate and flavor meats while they cook. The combo smoker features a removable thermostat control with low, medium, and high settings for smoking just about anything, from thin strips of sockeye to thick beef briskets. The smoker plugs into standard household outlets and converts quickly into an electric, lock-and-go, portable grill. Two chrome-plated, 15-1/2-inch cooking grids let you cook at different levels. With 351 square inches of cooking surface, there’s room to smoke nearly 50 pounds of meat at once. A stainless pan holds 5-1/2 quarts of water to last up to five hours for extended smoking operations. Sliding access doors make it easy to check water levels and add more if necessary. Meco designed this smoker so that you can add wood and water without even removing the cover, so heat loss is minimal and meats are tender. Heat-resistant wood handles on the sides and hood mean easy transport and monitoring. And, the grids inside are equipped with durable handles, so there’s no messy oven mitt to clean afterward!
- 351 square inches of cooking space
- 2 chrome-plated cooking grids
- The stainless steel, chimney-like design with a loose-fitting lid and tight-fitting doors creates a constant flow of new smoke for maximum flavor. With its extra-large 5.5 quart water pan, this Southern Country Smokers perfect the slow-cooking process so food is juicy and tender every time.
- Heat-resistant wooden side and hood handles, as well as sliding access doors on the body, make checking and adding water, wood chips, and charcoal while cooking hassle free. Flavor channels direct smoke for maximum food flavoring, and the heavy-duty reinforced steel legs add extra strength and durability.
- A removable ash pan makes cleaning easier.