This Americana Electric Cart Grill with two folding, composite-wood side tables, shelf and rotisserie comes with more features. With a Three-position heating element giving your four Heat-Zone options from Searing to Rotisserie and everywhere in between. Real BBQ flavor with the ease and safety of electricity! No charcoal mess, no heavy propane tanks, just amazing BBQ flavor. And try adding hickory, apple, cherry, or mesquite wood chips to infuse your recipes with maximum BBQ flavor! Better heat control than charcoal or propane is achieved with the total variable temperature control. The 9300 Series offers the best electric grilling with features like a 3-position heating element and an optional rotisserie grilling veggies, fish, and poultry is a breeze. The unique reflector pan design and 1,500-watt heat source generate temperatures needed to handle the thickest steaks and chops! Meanwhile, the stay-cool handle keeps your hands safely away from the grilling action. The durable high-temperature finish looks great on decks, patios, or a balcony. And 200 square inches of cooking surface lets you ‘grill-it-up’ for groups large or small. All this, and the safety of a UL and CUL-listed heating element that plugs into any standard household outlet. The Americana Electric Grill features a sturdy steel cart with wheels , a see-through window, and a 22-inch electric rotisserie. Also included are two folding side tables and lower storage shelf, both are constructed of a weather resistant wood-composite. This look-of-wood material never needs refinishing, never splits, checks, or rots. Proudly made in Tennessee for more than 40 years.
- 200 square inches of cooking space
- Three-position cooking element. Along with its foldable, wooden side tables and window, this grill’s three-position element and rotisserie cater to your every need.
- With three heating positions, this grill is capable of (1) creating a zone of even heat for traditional grilling, (2) creating a versatile zone of different temperatures for cooking medium, rare and well-done simultaneously and (3) converting to a fully vertical position for rotisserie grilling.
- This grill’s rolling cart makes it convenient to transport, and its wooden shelf helps keep your grilling materials tog ether.
- With its thermostatic control and 1500-watt, UL and CUL-listed heating element, this grill plugs into any standard household outlet. A disposable grease pan catches grease and makes clean-up easier.
- For outdoor use only
Model 9329W9.181 / 9329U8.181