BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe
Pizza in the Grill? YES! And not just any pizza! Mix it up a little and give this BBQ Chicken Pizza a whirl! You will love you tried something new on the grill you have grown to love. Let us know what you think!
• 1 Pre-Cooked Pizza Crust
• 1 Chicken Breast
• 1/2 Purple/Red Onion
• 2/3 Cup Shredded Mozzarella
• 2/3 Cup Shredded Smoked Gouda
• 1 Cup BBQ Sauce
• 3 Sliced Pepperoncini
• ¼ Cup Fresh Cilantro
• Cut Onion in half and Grill along with Chicken Breast (5-6 minutes per side; internal temperature of 160F to 165F)
• Cut cooked Onion into small slices or pieces
• Cut cooked Chicken Breast into small slices
• Spread ¾ Cup BBQ Sauce onto Dough
• Spread 2/3 Cup Shredded Mozzarella
• Spread half the Chicken and Onion onto Pizza
• Spread 2/3 Cup Shredded Smoked Gouda
• Spread remaining BBQ Sauce onto Pizza
• Spread remaining Chicken and Onion onto Pizza
• Spread Pepperoncini onto Pizza
• Grill Pizza for 4-5 minutes
• Garnish with Fresh Cilantro
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!